Organizers Preview the 2016 Cause Conference™
Superstar cause marketers Chris Carter of the Jacobs & Cushman San Diego Food Bank and Frank Scarpacci of Vianova recently joined San Diego AMA’s David Palmer and San Diego Union-Tribune Community Spotlight Show host Drew Schlosberg to preview the 18th Annual San Diego AMA Cause Conference™.
Take a listen to learn:
- Some of the many opportunities on offer for the first time this year.
- The knowledge and tools attendees from both purpose-driven brands and nonprofits will take away from the event.
- A great example of cause marketing in action: Jacobs & Cushman San Diego Food Bank’s Summer Food Drive organized in partnership with SDG&E, Sycuan, KFMB and the San Diego Union-Tribune.
This podcast features:
- Chris Carter, Vice President, Jacobs & Cushman San Diego Food Bank
- Frank Scarpacci, President, VIANOVA
- David Palmer, President, San Diego AMA
- Drew Schlosberg, Host, San Diego Union-Tribune Community Spotlight Show on wsRadio.com
Are you a brand looking to corporate social responsibility as a way to increase employee engagement and customer loyalty? Or perhaps you’re a nonprofit hoping to find a corporate partner or expand your outreach. Many of the nation’s best purpose-driven marketers will be at the Crowne Plaza Mission Valley May 19 to do just that. Join them!